[AusNOG] Application Firewall Recommendations

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Thu Aug 8 21:48:42 EST 2013

Dear Ed

A10 Networks have the SoftAX Virtual machine which you can run as a VM – Further WAF information on the A10 Solution can be found here –

http://www.a10networks.com/resources/files/A10-SB-Web_Application_Firewall_WAF.pdf

Also the new A10 Cloud offering coming soon, will provide WAF as SaaS

Both options I highly recommend

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/tv-hosting<http://www.micron21.com/tv-hosting>  T: @micron21

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.