[AusNOG] Application Firewall Recommendations

Michael Andreas Schipp MSchipp at a10networks.com
Thu Aug 8 09:49:30 EST 2013

Hi Ed,
              If as others have say, you decide to look at WAF and reverse proxies, I would suggest you to look at the following vendors;

              A10 Networks
              Citrix
              F5
Imperva
Radware

Narrow it down to 2 or 3 and do a PoC (most If not all of us will be able to offer hardware appliances or VM’s)

I can help in getting anything you may need from the A10 (www.a10networks.com<http://www.a10networks.com>) side, just let me know.

Thank you,

Michael A Schipp
Regional SE Manager ANZ