[AusNOG] Why is peering in Australia so hard?

Bevan Slattery bevan at slattery.net.au
Sun Aug 4 16:36:33 EST 2013

And to quickly jump in to Megaport/Mega-IX is 10G for $500/month :)

Test Drive in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne provides 6 months free for
anyone signing up until end of August.  This is not just the Mega-IX, but
full Megaport Fabric including Virtual X-Connects (VXC's) to other DC's.

Further info is here:
http://www.megaport.com

Test Drive sign up is here:
http://www.megaport.com/megaporttestdrive.html