[AusNOG] Go Karting Session - Great Night!!

Chris Hurley chris at minopher.net.au
Sat Aug 3 01:16:11 EST 2013

Great night James,

Walking pace does seem to have some interesting definitions ;-)

Must do again and great to meet some of the Œfaceless¹ emailers of the list.

Cheers,
Chris Hurley BE (Elec), MBA
Director

 Minopher Pty Ltd     Phone: 1300 730 531
 15 Nevana Street     Fax: +61-3-9763 3309
 Scoresby,  3179 Victoria
 Australia