[AusNOG] Fwd: multi customer self manageable virtual router

Geoff Northcott geoff.northcott at miraz.com
Sun Apr 28 11:22:14 EST 2013

Possibly have a look at the OpenStack Quantum Network Controller- https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Quantum

This would imply a 3 tiered solution:-
1. Front End/API/GUI
2. Orchestration - Quantum
3. Network Implementation - controlled by Quantum plugins but could be anything from virtual network appliances to physical equipment

On 28/04/2013, at 10:59 AM, Skeeve Stevens <skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com> wrote:

David,

I'm not saying it can't be done, but it would be a tailored solutions.  We've built a few similar things in the past which have a web interface which allow for self management.  These have normally involved MDU buildings and such environments - quite simple and passive locations.

Writing this sort of thing using the Junos API would be awesome.

...Skeeve

Skeeve Stevens - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
facebook.com/eintellegonetworks ; linkedin.com/in/skeeve
twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud