[AusNOG] Fwd: LulzSec Leader Arrested in Sydney - One of our

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Sat Apr 27 18:37:21 EST 2013

We'll probably get the stop thread message soon if we continue discussion
on this, annnnd, I'm still amused at how/why people think the new list will
be closed to the 'public'. It takes 5 minutes to setup an email pipe to
replicate the 'private' content elsewhere. (not saying I'd be the one to do
it, or that anyone would even bother given how little posts there'll ever
be on the list, but whatever).