[AusNOG] Noglist.com

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Fri Apr 26 18:13:27 EST 2013

Whats an example of 'closed' network operator information only that would
be posted? I can't think of any intersection between the set of non-NDA
information and information that would be posted that the 'public' care
about. Especially when it comes with deciding where to post, I'd imagine
most people would just post to AusNOG, knowing they'll reach a far broader
audience who might actually assist with their reason for posting in the
first place.