[AusNOG] Fwd: LulzSec Leader Arrested in Sydney - One of our own

Tim March march.tim at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 14:05:16 EST 2013

He worked for Content Security who were apparently contracted to provide
support on behalf of Tenable, see links...

	http://www.scmagazine.com.au/News/340988,sydneys-lulzsec-hacker-named.aspx?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=SC+Magazine+All+Articles+feed

	http://www.tenable.com/blog/our-company-our-mission-bringing-cybercriminals-to-justice

Not sure where the whole LulzSec thing came from - the group has been
largely disbanded since Sabu got nailed and assisted the FBI taking down
other key players.

aush0k (Flannery) is reasonably well known in local troll/skiddy
circlies and the knowledge I have is that the LulzSec association thing
is crap. Someone sent me these links, which were posted a couple of
weeks before the arrest...

	http://pastebin.com/buqMxcvs

	http://pastebin.com/BJTPFhHA

I'm currently working on the theory that he got doxed by someone he'd
pissed off and they reported him to AFP.

2c.

T.