[AusNOG] OFF TOPIC (Re: Hosted PBX handset numbers in Oz?)

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at mmc.com.au
Wed Apr 24 08:23:45 EST 2013

PROTIP: Don't reply to the list and instead ask the
moderators/organisers if you feel strongly.

Having people argue about on vs off topic is much more disruptive and
annoying than actually just ignoring the posts and referring it on/up.
The whole idea is to have discussion about stuff not discussion about
whether we should be discussing stuff.

MMC