[AusNOG] OFF TOPIC (Re: Hosted PBX handset numbers in Oz?)

Mark Smith markzzzsmith at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 24 06:47:13 EST 2013

My gut tells me this is off topic and so does the charter. From the first part of the first sentence of the charter,

"The AusNOG mailing list has been established to provide a forum for
the exchange of technical information,..."

I don't think market research and intelligence is technical information.