[AusNOG] Bigpond POP3 Down

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Fri Apr 19 08:21:45 EST 2013

On Thu, 2013-04-18 at 08:49 -0700, Matthew Moyle-Croft wrote:
> I'd expect that a number of people on this list have tickets/calls
> from customers going "your connectivity to Bigpond is broken".
> Seems like a good way to inform people.

Lets see  if you still think once EVERY person starts whingepooling on
ausnog about every service provider, inc webhosts, that have a glitch in
mail, or anything, IMO posts like this breach the charter, but hey,
thats just one persons opinion.

> If you don't like a notice like this, then just ignore it.  It may not
> be relevant specifically to you, but it doesn't mean it's not a valid
> thing to post.

actually, this list has become so useless lately with extreme noise
levels I have been thinking of either setting the folder as auto mark
read, or probably unsubing, so it sure wont bother me either way for
much longer :)