[AusNOG] For AusNOG amateur radio licensees

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Thu Apr 18 19:39:29 EST 2013

Good old Sleevey :P That made my day just now.

Nathan Brookfield
Chief Executive Officer

Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd
http://www.simtronic.com.au

On 18/04/2013, at 19:13, "John Glendenning" <glendenning.j at gmail.com<mailto:glendenning.j at gmail.com>> wrote:

Yeah and if juniper sold radios Skeeve would be pitching them in this post:)

On Thursday, April 18, 2013, Sleeve Skevens wrote:
Amateur radio is to Networking what Huawei is to "a quality hardware vendor"

----