[AusNOG] Chill Out Everyone

Chris Hurley chris at minopher.net.au
Tue Apr 16 18:52:46 EST 2013

I have to agree, chill out, is ANY list perfect I doubt it (I've yet to
find one). Given the list has 2,500+ members the amount of white noise is
minimal.

Personally I hope this doesn't split the 'community' into the have and
have not's. No we don't have our own AS - the reasons are long and boring.

But I've found this group a good melting pot. Many/some have made the odd
post that have gotten a 'bullet/kick' for sticking outside the strict
boundaries of the group. UNLESS it's a gross sales pitch, most people
"pushing" the boundaries are people asking for help/guidance. Yes there
may be a better group to post a particular question to, but I ask is that
reason enough to split this group?

Regards,

Chris Hurley BE (Elec), MBA
Director

 Minopher Pty Ltd     Phone: 1300 730 531
 15 Nevana Street     Fax: +61-3-9763 3309
 Scoresby,  3179 Victoria
 Australia