[AusNOG] Telstra DNS contact

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Tue Apr 16 10:41:31 EST 2013

Wow, just re-read my reply. Perhaps I should proof read before hitting
send on busy days.

As I was (trying) to say, it does have a logical stand to query ones own
authoritative servers as a priority, but I would consider it bad
practice for these exact reasons I am experiencing today for this
customer, and seems others have experienced in the past, more so for a
big player with such a large portion of AU traffic.

I have had someone from within Telstra (a different team) contact me and
is forwarding on my info to the DNS team, so props to them and hopefully
I can have it resolved today :).