[AusNOG] Telstra DNS contact

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Tue Apr 16 09:25:58 EST 2013

Hi List,

  To bring some form of network discussion back to the list, I'm after a
contact within Telstra to discuss DNS issues. There is a domain that
Telstra appear to be hosting a zone for even though the domain is no
longer delegated to them. This causes people on a Telstra tail to get
the wrong results for the domain during lookup (Everywhere outside of
Telstra's network is fine, however).

  I tried getting through their Level 1 barriers, but I just get
confused operators and transferred between departments.

Thanks,
Joe