[AusNOG] Understanding lack of Aus connectivity to melbournefreeuniversity.org.

Mark Smith markzzzsmith at yahoo.com.au
Fri Apr 12 06:35:14 EST 2013

Better stop this branch of this thread now, as it's likely going to explode with opinions about pros/cons of filtering, click to view evidence of crimes, governments deciding what is good for their citizens, governments filtering out bad political news, governments objecting to bad news in the press about the NBN, Big brother, Auslog, and nazis hiding on the moon.