[AusNOG] Verizon DSL in US deploying CGN

Damian Guppy the.damo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:20:56 EST 2013

Reading through the NANOG thread saddens me at the level of idiocy going on
over there. Not sure why people are saying that verizon should just roll
out v6 to their customers instead, they are still going to run out of v4
addresses even if they do that.

It's good to see verizon is clearly thinking for the future and getting
this done now instead of in a mad rush in 12 months time.

--Damian