[AusNOG] NBN Zone: Telstra Provisioning Service Blackout

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Mon Apr 8 14:20:12 EST 2013

I feel your pain. In St Kilda in NBN scheduled zone for 2015 or whatever,
but building not connected to Telstra fiber or cable, so somehow doubt
they'll actually bother even doing the quote process for the owners corp.

Literally 150m as the crow flies from the exchange too, PtP link maybe? :D

Let me know how it goes, I might try the same tactic, but so far no one
wants to play ball unless I pay the 25k for setup.