[AusNOG] Microsoft Office 365 contact?

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Fri Sep 28 20:06:44 EST 2012

Hey Noggers,

One of our clients' MSO365 mail seems to have gone into blackhole mode; our
support mailbox (they admin/support contact for their MSO365 account) is
receiving ALL inbound AND all outbound mail for both their mail domains.

CCing multiple inbound/outbound seems to only result in one email to us, so
somehow they aren't even doing some sort of weird BCC, they are literally
hijacking completely all the emails. ie an email to persona at domain.com and
cc personb at domain.com  only results in 1 email to us.

Anyway, since migrating from BPOS last week (a nightmare, thanks useless MS
techs), we would really appreciate not having to wait 12-48hrs for MS to
respond :(

The other side of the issue is since we are only the admin/support contact
and not the owner, they may be reluctant to talk to us about such a serious
issue, and obviously since the customer email is down, the owner can't
email! Derp!

Cheers, a beer to anyone who can help and isn't already at the pub ;)
Josh

PS. I know i know, using google apps would have been such a better idea,
alas they love outlook cal too much :(