[AusNOG] News: Minister Conroy contemplating Government-Funded undersea cable?

Damian Guppy the.damo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 16:48:15 EST 2012

Hate to burst your bubble but federal politics are based on 3 year terms with senators getting an automatic 2 terms when elected. Conroy is a senator and got re-elected last election so he has a 6 year term :( the only reprieve is if labor loses but in that case we will probably lose the nbn as well.

Sent from my iPhone