[AusNOG] News: Minister Conroy contemplating Government-Funded undersea cable?

Mark ZZZ Smith markzzzsmith at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 28 12:33:19 EST 2012

>________________________________

everyone  in this room you want to bid next week in our spectrum auction you  better wear red underpants on your head, I've got some news for
you —  you'll be wearing them on your head," he said.

This is clearly the far more significant quote. What does Conroy have against people who want to wear blue underpants on their head when they're bidding on spectrum?