[AusNOG] problems with adsl connection to internode on srx110

Matthew Maxwell matt at xembler.org
Tue Sep 25 18:37:51 EST 2012

JunOS as a second language program is good.

Sent from my iPhone.

On 25/09/2012, at 16:54, "rendhalver at gmail.com" <rendhalver at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks again Cooper.
Shall try those settings tomorrow.

While I think about it can anyone recommend any good books for
learning Junos and network administration? I need to learn more and i
obviously have a long way to go.On 25/09/12 16:23 Cooper Ry Lees