[AusNOG] Optus DOCSIS 3 Cable Modem

Nicholas Meredith nicholas at udhaonline.net
Mon Sep 24 20:58:39 EST 2012

Hi Noggers,

I've run out of options apparently with Optus, after this discussion on the
10th September 2012 I was told a Cisco DPQ3212 would absolutely be
delivered:

Hi Nicholas,  Ref# 112081 for your new DPQ3212 modem has been accepted.
Please allow us 5-7 working days to deliver.  Anshu, Optus - Optus, Anshu

It's the 24th, and all I have for my troubles with optus are two NETGEAR
CG3000 Routers.

If anybody has a good source for Optus DOCSIS 3 compatible/capable Modems
please let me know.

Thanks, and sorry for spamming up the list, I'm hoping Optus can sort out
their shipping of incorrect equipment which is why I'm detailing my trouble.

Thanks,

Nicholas Meredith
nicholas at udhaonline.net