[AusNOG] getting dhcp working on an srx110

Peter Brown rendhalver at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 14:54:11 EST 2012

Hi lads and lasses

I am really new to Juniper and serious (as in non web-gui) network
administration and I am attempting to setup my new SRX110 for DHCP.
It's got a pretty much default setup (I was getting nowhere so I
restored factory defaults and resetup my adsl connection and passwords
but that's it so far)
The only access I have right now is console access via screen (yeah
it's probably not the best but it worked so I stuck with it) so
sending my config may be tricky unless someone knows how to do that
over a console port.
It has the default dhcp pool setup but I can't get it to work.
I am likely missing something really obvious.

Thanks in advance.
Pete.