[AusNOG] RANCID Device DB Management Interface (FETID)

Andrew Cox andrew.cox at bigair.net.au
Wed Sep 19 14:35:36 EST 2012

To those of you using RANCID for keeping device configuration history,
we've just opened up public access to our RANCID device management
interface git repository.
The addition, named FETID (Front-End To Insert Devices) is available here:
https://github.com/BigAirCommunityBroadband/FETID

Some example screenshots of the bootstrap based interface here
http://imgur.com/a/ytSog#1

Details are in the install and readme files and anyone wanting to report
issues, contribute or make suggestions is welcome.
Hopefully this will be of use to some of you and make RANCID a little more
user-friendly!

Please feel free to email back on or off list if you have any questions.

Regards,
Andrew Cox
BigAir Community Broadband