[AusNOG] Security Survey: Please Participate

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Tue Sep 18 10:16:12 EST 2012

Hi Eric,

On 18/09/2012, at 9:56 AM, Eric Pinkerton wrote:

> I had thought This was NOT a forum for sales people to sell things?

I'm not sure why you consider this "sales people selling things".  The request is for voluntary participation in a world-wide survey and the results of the survey are released free of charge by Arbor each year.  The link below is for last year's.  It's very comprehensive and is usually an interesting read.  Having you guys participate will help make the resulting document relevant to the Australian industry too.

	http://pages.arbornetworks.com/rs/arbor/images/WISR2011_EN.pdf

Thanks

David