[AusNOG] Security Survey: Please Participate

Eric Pinkerton Eric.Pinkerton at stratsec.net
Tue Sep 18 09:56:28 EST 2012

>"The results provided in this survey are intended to more accurately represent real-world concerns rather than the theoretical and emerging attack vectors addressed and speculated about elsewhere."

So what are the real world concerns that  "service providers, enterprises, government agencies, universities and other network operators around the world" should be concerned about???

[cid:image002.png at 01CD9583.DF79D390]

I had thought This was NOT a forum for sales people to sell things?

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg