[AusNOG] Telstra Brisbane Southbank DSL > FTTP

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Mon Sep 17 14:07:22 EST 2012

Good information mate.

What Cisco CPE's are people rolling out in these locations?  881's? 89x?

...Skeeve

*
*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call