[AusNOG] Telstra Brisbane Southbank DSL > FTTP

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Mon Sep 17 13:51:43 EST 2012

Thanks.  Lots of information flowing in now.

Question is, has Telstra installed another port (ethernet?) or something.

Will have to send a tech to site to check I guess.
*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call