[AusNOG] Disposal of UPS battery's

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Fri Oct 19 12:43:03 EST 2012

And I’m sure the groundskeeper got a carton out of it too ;)

Usually there are a few good batteries amongst a dead string.

For these, I like to recondition them with a cTek charger:
http://www.ctekbatterychargers.com.au<http://www.ctekbatterychargers.com.au/> and add them to my amp-allowance for camping / 4wding.

100Ah goes a long way when away from civilisation.

S.