[AusNOG] Warrnambool exchange

Andrew Cox andrew.cox at bigair.net.au
Thu Nov 29 09:25:03 EST 2012

And to add some legitimacy; physics dictates that latency over wireless
(through the air) is less than latency over fibre (through glass), so not
only will they end up with* *more reliable internet, it'll be better for
all those web 4.0 services that kids love to use!

Ok ok, so in the real world this is only correct for high end wireless
gear, but the physics still stands; I'm sure the Major would love to talk.
:-)

- Andrew