[AusNOG] Google mail contact?

Patrick Webster patrick at aushack.com
Wed Nov 28 10:31:45 EST 2012

Bad SPF record? I'm sure Google enforces SPF/DKIM, so if you get it wrong
and blacklist your own MX then they're highly likely to discard them.

However, I have seen Google Apps for Business "Gmail" break before. It is
rare but the entire mail system for all Apps users fails and is
unrecoverable. Google's engineers had to delete the domain and reinitialise
from scratch.

Doesn't sound like it would be that however. Does the MAIL FROM domain use
"cloud" email delivery such as MessageLabs etc?

Telnet is your friend :)

-Patrick