[AusNOG] WAN aggregation devices

Aqius aqius at lavabit.com
Tue Nov 27 14:10:02 EST 2012

Though not a single virtual-link per se (ie: still multiple WAN addresses)
Peplink make aggregation devices which are ok. Mikrotik's can also do the
same (though my experience has been they are fond of reboots). I most
commonly use Cisco's PFR. All these solutions can connect multiple DSL (with
domestic dsl modems), EoC/Fibre etc.