[AusNOG] Request for Internode NOC contact

Peter Adkins peter.adkins at hostexpress.com.au
Thu Nov 22 13:57:54 EST 2012

I'm still seeing traffic to a certain prefix (/24) being lost at this same point. I've confirmed that the prefix was accessible via PIPE SA (via their LG and another peer) at the time, however, I have since withdrawn the prefix and traffic is now flowing via PIPE NSW without issue.

As the outage notice has been closed, this may be an unrelated issue. Could someone shoot me an email for some further investigation?

Sorry again for the spam.

Cheers,
Peter Adkins