[AusNOG] Q about time zones especially UTC

Mark Smith markzzzsmith at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 21 10:07:34 EST 2012

----- Original Message -----

Having had to deal with a number of timezone changes in recent years (and in SA, there is also the problem of the 1/2 hour increment timezone, sometimes not supported on equipment), I'm getting tempted to start advocating using UTC as the timezone as well. There are dual timezone watches out there that support UTC (GMT) as a second zone.

http://www.larrybiggs.net/mirror/gmt/gmt24.htm