[AusNOG] Anyone else notice the click frenzy traffic

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Tue Nov 20 22:23:15 EST 2012

If they are using AWS as some sort of LB/cache that error could still be a
result of lack of capacity locally, vocus or their commit.

@Sean, well if the route was domestic prior to launch and shifted to
internationally, then wouldn't that mean vocus didn't indeed have enough
capacity with telstra/optus?