[AusNOG] Vocus vs. Pipe - Was: Vocus peering traffic missing from PIPE-IX?

Terry Sweetser (SkyMesh CTO) terry+AusNOG at skymesh.net.au
Tue Nov 20 15:45:11 EST 2012

For some of us, this is not feasible as we still deal with both
companies and still enjoy a good working relationship with both companies.

The matter is between them, not us, and those adversely affected have
been looked after by the excellent service always provided by VOCUS.

http://about.me/terry.sweetser