[AusNOG] Topics AusNOG covers?

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Tue Nov 20 14:55:48 EST 2012

Hi List,

  I was curious as to the topics of conversation allowed on the AusNOG list?

  Obviously, anything networking related, including technical,
recommendations, and politics, etc.

  What about things such as Server Admin related questions (as have
noticed in the past few weeks)?

  Don't get me wrong on this, I enjoy all the conversation and have no
qualms about Server Admin stuff being discussed, but thought it best to
ask the list for future reference, in case I decide to post a question
and get in trouble for it being out of scope for the list :\.

Thanks :)

Joe