[AusNOG] Shadow Protect Vs Symantec with a Dell RD1000

Greg Lipschitz Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au
Tue Nov 20 14:01:51 EST 2012

ShadowProtect will backup to either a fixed repository (SAS / SATA) disk or DAS
(recommended)

OR

USB, NAS or ISCSI
(not recommended)

I would recommend you contact StorageCraft and grab a copy of Jack Allsop's guides on best practices to ensure a successful recovery.

They also run very good workshops that are well worth the money.

Regards,

Greg Lipschitz
The Summit Group (Australia) Pty Ltd
Phone (Australia): 1300 049 749