[AusNOG] Vocus vs. Pipe - Was: Vocus peering traffic missingfrom PIPE-IX?

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 19:59:59 EST 2012

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Chris Ricks
<chris.ricks at securepay.com.au> wrote:
> They could peer right now if they chose to, but the vast majority of
> large corporates seem to have a poorly thought out single-provider
> strategy in my experience.

Large corporations don't peer because their comms staff haven't come
from the Inernet world and don't get it.

And I have one word for all of you in this thread: ACCC.

No need to write to the government for a saviour - the ACCC mandated
peering quite some time ago.

Cheers

--

Narelle Clark