[AusNOG] Vocus to buy NextGen/Infoplex/Metronode?

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 11:01:38 EST 2012

I read a story earlier in the week about Telstra looking over Leighton assets and the conclusion was that they would only be interested in the DC & services side of things, not the fibre, as the ACCC wouldn't let them buy Nextgen so they wouldn't worry about considering it.

Telstra seem to be grabbing a few DC assets as the moment (just bought Adam, looking at Metronode), maybe Vocus should be watching over their shoulder for the big Telstra hawk swooping down on them...

regards,
Tony.