[AusNOG] Domestic Peering WAS: Vocus peering traffic missingfrom PIPE-IX?

Damien Morris damien at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Nov 15 16:07:33 EST 2012

GoF going away wouldn't be a silver bullet either.

If T&O were forced to peer they'd have to make up the revenue elsewhere.
Some would be better off, some worse off, most probably much the same.

Good business acumen and guile will eventually ease the issue, chest
beating and threats to disrupt the internet won't help much.