[AusNOG] Anyone experiencing any performance issues from AU East to US West?

Jeff Sims jeffy at tehintartubes.net
Tue Nov 13 18:11:24 EST 2012

Hi Em,

I had the exact same problem last night with my Optus connection at home.
The congestion has gotten pretty bad where I am. I was getting an MS ISO
from their digital river content delivery system at about the same speed.
I even tried it again today on a different connection Internode and it was
the same.

Perhaps someone at Southern Cross bricked another card again during
firmware upgrade?