[AusNOG] Two racks available in Equinix SY2

Pieter Berkel pieter.berkel at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 11:09:18 EST 2012

Hi folks,

Apologies for the spam: We have two adjacent 19" racks in the Equinix SY2 facility that are no longer required however are still under contract until early April 2013.

Rack 1 has 20A A+B power, while Rack 2 has 32A A+B power.  Ideally looking to offload just the racks however can also provide some IPv4/IPv6 addressing with access to (Vocus) IP Transit & Equinix Peering if there's interest.

Please reply to me directly off-list if you are interested or have further questions.

regards,
Pieter