[AusNOG] Equinix Aircon failure

John Lindsay JLindsay at internode.com.au
Sat Nov 10 15:39:49 EST 2012

Then you've been punked. :-)

Actually I quite like flying with Virgin. Clean, new planes and super friendly staff.

You might enjoy it like a pile of other QF FFs have.

jsl

On 10/11/2012, at 3:06 PM, "Jeffrey Sims" <jeffy at tehintartubes.net<mailto:jeffy at tehintartubes.net>> wrote:

Neither actually. :) Not a Y or a Z

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:35 PM, John Lindsay <JLindsay at internode.com.au<mailto:JLindsay at internode.com.au>> wrote:
You're gen-y or z right?

Think of it as a lesson in manners.

jsl

On 10/11/2012, at 2:29 PM, "Jeffrey Sims" <jeffy at tehintartubes.net<mailto:jeffy at tehintartubes.net>> wrote:

One thing I will say it's easy to back seat drive when you're not involved but realistically, such a critical system with no DR either in geographically diverse locations or even in the same DC but different rows, power supplies etc?

No DR still in my mind, recipe for disaster...

I feel for all those people jammed in Airports, I might add I was mocking the boss who is on a Virgin flight to day reminding him that QF remains unaffected ;) so he booked my next set of flights with Virgin as retribution.