[AusNOG] Telecommunications Australasia Christmas Party (Sydney) Wed 14th Nov @ 5pm

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Thu Nov 8 22:31:15 EST 2012

I LOVE their bottle openers! So strong!  Just don't try to take them on a
plane... got one taken off me.
*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM - Brocade - Cloud
-----
Check out our Juniper promotion website for Oct/Nov!  eintellego.mx
Free Apple products during this promotion!!!