[AusNOG] Telecommunications Australasia Christmas Party (Sydney) Wed 14th Nov @ 5pm

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Thu Nov 8 13:04:03 EST 2012

Hey everyone,

Just putting out the word about this new group/movement.  It's gaining some
traction and there is quite a few people in our game there, so I thought I
would promote it.

Telecommunications Australasia Christmas Party - It is next Wednesday
November 14 at 5pm-9pm @ Pyrmont Hotel, Pyrmont.

It is open to everyone... good to have a neutral event again were we can
all get together and hang out.

All free.  There is over 135 people so far... I think the event can handle
about 250 or so.  So make sure when you visit the LinkedIn group, that you
click the yellow button which says "I'm Attending".

http://www.linkedin.com/osview/canvas?_ch_page_id=1&_ch_panel_id=1&_ch_app_id=30&_applicationId=2000&_ownerId=0&appParams=%7B%22event%22%3A%221147894%22%2C%22page%22%3A%22event%22%7D

I believe there are multiple give-aways, Fuel Vouchers, iPads, etc etc.

See you there!

...Skeeve
(nothing to do with the event - just going to hang out!)

*
*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM - Brocade - Cloud
-----
Check out our Juniper promotion website for Oct/Nov!  eintellego.mx
Free Apple products during this promotion!!!