[AusNOG] Disaster Response best practices / summit / gathering

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Wed Nov 7 18:31:16 EST 2012

Hey Phil

AusNOG would be keen to help make this happen.   Perhaps Google, AusNOG, and ISOC-AU  (i.e. you, me and Skeeve / Narelle) should have a chat about this in private to see what we can all do to help make this a reality.

Thanks

David