[AusNOG] Business Router

Jason Leschnik leschnik at gmail.com
Fri May 18 11:05:55 EST 2012

+1 on pfSense

It's worth a try even if you throw some NICs on a decent spare machine
cut site across on a weekend and then later as a full production run.
If you have no luck with this i would then recommend looking at the
Juniper kit. At the worst your looking at the cost of a few NICs and a
bit of your time.

Goodluck =D

jl.