[AusNOG] Business Router

Richard Stephens r at js8.me
Thu May 17 14:01:44 EST 2012

I hate to be 'that guy' but on a tight budget you really can't go past the MikroTik RB1100.  I've had great service from Duxtel...

Double check against your needs though, because it doesn't do the full range of stateful firewalling, anti virus, etc, that you might get from a Cisco or juniper.

-Richard